Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday, February 19, 2010

I felt unusually energized this morning despite a very bad post-nasal drip and sneezing. My allergies are really bad this morning.
The temperature was 52 degrees. It felt colder than that though. It was cloudy and damp outside. I think I might need a long sleeved wicking shirt rather than my 3/4 sleeve shirt.
I decided to run without walking today as I felt so awake and alive. I was also inspired by my friend Barbaranne, who is going to do the 20 minute run in her C25K schedule soon.
It took me 34 minutes to run my scheduled two miles. It wasn't very difficult. I may have to stop having a banana before I run though. I had a slight side stitch the last 1/2 mile. Towards the end I ran fast for 20 seconds at a time. I think the experience of running six miles on Wednesday made my easy day incredibly easy. Sometimes I chew gum when I run. I find that my mouth is a lot less dry and it's so fun. Ha! What a refreshing run!

No comments:

Post a Comment