Monday, December 28, 2009

Galloway- Week Three Day One

Our 5 y/o daughter donned her running shoes this morning. She joined me and ran for about 1/8 of a mile and then hopped on her bicycle. I ran intervals this morning. I did intervals of 5:1; 3:1; 6:1 and two 8:1 intervals.
The weather was a pleasant 58 degrees. Midway thru the run the sun started kickin'.
I'm unsure of my pace this time as I had to stop to get our daughter's bicycle for her and then drop her back home. My run was about 37 minutes long.
One of my favorite parts of my run is when I feel like I can take off and fly. It feels as if an impermeable brick wall is removed. My friend Carloyn says that's my "second wind." To me it feels like a first wind because the first part of the run is a little challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment