Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am remiss in updating this blog. Early 2012 I ran for 40 minutes outdoors three days a week. These days I'm running mostly on a treadmill for 20 minutes. I'm running one or two days a week. Usually I run without walking. If it's an overcast day I might venture outside. Running is still my first love as far as cardio goes. Interestingly, I can't recall the last time I had to use any albuterol. Simply amazing. Thank you, God. I am also fond of the stairmaster and stepper machines. If I'm tired I walk on a very high incline on the treadmill. I'm in the gym six days a week. I lift weights four days a week these days and I do cardio six days a week for 30 minutes. If I work a 12 hour night shift, I visit the gym for one half hour and ride the stationary bicycle. I am not fond of stationary bicycles because the calories burned seem low. The bicycle is easy for me to handle after a night shift though. My wish is that the motion of the bicycle riding might scare away unwanted cellulite. This week I did a one hour legs workout twice. I don't know if I will continue that routine or not. It's an experiment of sorts. Since this is tank top weather, I've been spending one full hour per week on my shoulders. ;) I'm eating very clean these days and it's very hard to eat enough calories with clean food but I try my best. I'm eating every three hours. Some days I supplement with a Mean Green juice drink or a plant protein drink. I'm happy to be a bump off a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment