Saturday, January 28, 2012

Transition

Today I went for a short two mile run. Bekah came along with me on her bicycle.

Fun! I love my favorite daughter! Our route was on McNab Road. I felt guilty not to obey the civil law when we are on a very busy road so first we stopped at WalMart to get her a new helmet. Bekah was all smiles when we went to WalMart exclaiming, "Mommy, I can't stop smiling. This is the first time I got to go to WalMart on my bike." You see her big brothers go there on their bikes and she isn't allowed to go with them. :)

According to my Couch to 10K plan, I was supposed to run for 20 minutes. I can do it but I had to stop halfway thru to fix Bekah's helmet. My pace has increased from 12 minutes to 15 minutes. My asthma doctor doesn't think I need to use albuterol before running. My last two runs I have ran without using it so my pace is up to 15 minutes. Running without albuterol has increased my pace a lot.

I'm only supposed to use the albuterol if I start to have asthma symptoms.
Being the proud sinful person I am, I don't like this slow pace. I suppose that if I am patient it might decrease as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment