Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Idea Sprouts Forth

I have something called cubital tunnel syndrome in my right elbow. I ddin't get a lot of sleep last night. I had to take my daughter to the Emergency Room and didn't get home until 3 AM. I usually sleep with my right arm extended to prevent any pain in my forearm during the next day. Today I took a two hour nap. I tend to curl up my right hand when I'm very tired. I should have slept with my brace but I was too tired to retrieve it.
If I were still running I know I wouldn't be having this pain. Whatever.
I decided to do a Julian Michael Kickboxing video that I purchased at Ross for $4.99. I did it while seated. I'd had the idea a different day and my friend Crystal mentioned a similar idea. My heart did race and I worked up a sweat. It was fun. The pain in my forearm is now gone. I'm happy.

2 comments: